Alex C. Renwick was designed in Canada, built in California, and grown in Texas. She has written dozens of short stories as Camille Alexa, including her award-nominated collection Push of the Sky, which received a starred review in Publishers Weekly and was an official reading selection of the Powell’s Books SF Book Club.
She currently splits her time between Portland, Austin, Vancouver, and Montreal.
- interview and Author Spotlight: Fantasy Magazine
- interview: Grinding to Valhalla
- interview: Red Penny Papers
- interview: Lobster & Canary
- in the Apron Hall of Fame